Friday, November 24

- Sixth Blood Butterfly -

Funeral's finally over. Time for some z's.

Today, I went to collect my Grandmama's ashes. And her bones have 'flowers', stating that she have done good deeds in her life.
Anyways, no more about funeral stuff.
I AM SO TIRED. SO SO TIRED. Keeping me in place would just drift me off into wonderland again. But meh, that isn't the problem to me.

Okay, I just made a new forum, after leaving Red Rose Vertigo made by my best fwen, Tsuki-chan. And it's more or less still undone. I'm still wondering how everything should be going about, and theres no doubt that I'd most probably only be Rping in the more important events. For my new forum, I plan to get people from Gaia and IRC to come into the forum to Roleplay. And the previous forums as well.

And lately, I feel damnit depressed that there are some moments, I just feel like breaking dowm, or tearing things aparts. The boundless energy in me just screams for release. Well. I don't know. Just want to sleep. Goodnight.

.: Pitiful Shadows cloaked in darkness, Thy actions cause men pain and suffering. Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins. How would you like to see what death is like? :.

No comments: