Friday, February 2

- Fifteenth Blood Butterfly -

Whoa shit, why did I ranted on the 12th of January for?
I was just reading the post I SHOULD HAVE PLACED UP HERE A FEW WEEKS AGO, and I'ms till wondering what the hell happened to make me feel like that again.

But its all over now, so anyways.

I had a pretty good stressful-to-the-core days and I fell ill on Wednesday due.. to overworking of my body? I don't know, can you call it that?I mean now, I'm all tired and shit, but look. I've got 18/20 for my cumulative frequency test and 15.5/25 for my Bio topical test. And THAT'S quite new, you know. I mean, I PASSED my subjects.

But my wings are so worn out that its colours are soon fading.

BUT ANYWAYS there seems to be a new event and experience that is brewing within me. I know it, i just can FEEEL it bubble. Bubble with excitement. However, I'll just see how cold can the butterflies be still. Because the butterflies I know tend not to change.

No comments: