Saturday, December 16

- Twelveth Blood Butterfly-

Finally. EOY Cosplay Convention 2006 is finished. This armourless swordsman has returned to Prontera to rest.

WHUAAA. SO TIRED @_@ I feel like flopping down and playing dead right now. But. I got homework. So. Can't. Anyways.

Last night slept at 1 am, woke up at 7 am, left the house at 9 am, got to my friend's place at 10. There, I prepared everything, also giving up on my armor. Then, we left at 12. Reached there around 12 +? Gathered and ENTERED the hall at 1:30. Reported to the voting booth to actually say that "Team RO 2006 is here~!" And yeah. Went backstage.

WHUAA. I was SO nervous. But. Yeah. I saw some characters. They were so cool *_*; Like Vincent from FF7AC. I started poking, actually, I asked him if I could hold his gun. And i did. And I was all.. ":O!!!" ish. It was awesome. And then, yeah. There was this guy.. Raphael from Soul Calibur. His blade was SO Shiny. *-*~ I was all. "Ooh." so from then on, I called him Mr. Shiny. HE CAN BALLROOM DANCE. So yeah. I bothered ALOT ALOT of unknown people. Like that Nekozawa and Tamaki from Ouran. I started Poking them and they STARED at me. Like NORMS. EWWW. So yeah. Then we acted. I sorta screwed up a line, but yeah. I comprimised. And stuff. Yeah. So. Yeah. THats what kinda happened.

Now, I'm all @__________@ --> x.x --> z.z;;; ish.
I met lots and ltos of friends there, yo. And was like o_O; and and and i saw my Manga teacher. It was like WHOA. Go [ http://sgcafe.com ]. And check it out and stuff.

I had a long day. Yet so little post. I must lack knowledge of stuff. Or don't remember. Or tired. Or stuff. But yeah. I'll throw pictures one day.

ONE DAY.

No comments: