Tuesday, December 12

- Eleventh Blood Butterfly -

Well. Today. I went to... City Hall at 6:30 + for practice. We did a few runs, did some 'pose discussion' and stuff like that, so don't expect much. Only High Priestess, Assassin, Monk and Sting and I went for today's meeting. Tomorrow, Acolyte will join us. High Wizard will be busy until Friday (NOOOOO) Cosplay's on the Saturday. So. Yeah. But that went well.

I reached home just a few minutes ago. Now its going to be 11. I got home at... 10:15? Yeah, around there. and my friend, Keita, asked me something about what I want for my wedding.

You know, HONESTLY. I haven't thought about it.
Thats not that important to me yet.
....
...
..
Is it?

WELL. I haven't had much thought about it, but I can offer you this.

I want to cosplay on my wedding.
Heck,
I want EVERYONE to cosplay at my wedding. I don't want it to be a me-only thing. Or Me and Mr. Right thing only. It'll be too boring. Well, its me now. I know, my wedding dress, I want it to be like.. Lolita Dressish. And CONFIRM, I want WINGS on mine. White, angelic wings. Halos aren't nesscary. And The flowers I hold, I want them golden. I want my wedding in a cathedral. Thoses really grand ones. Maybe that one at Orchard.. my school's history crap place.. uhh.. CHIJ..Chimes? What? Ah, heck, there. Or maybe go overseas just to get married, I don't know. Whereever it is, I want it in a cathedral. A really nice one. With at least some people cosplaying. That will be nice.

I want my life to be everything butordinary.


Because being normal sucks.

No comments: