Saturday, November 18

- Third Blood Butterfly -

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary
How does your garden grow?
With silver bells and cockershells.
And pretty maids lined in a row.

Or so that shall be for my mission to imply it into Fallen Cradle Inn.
Hm.. Mary Mary Quite Contrary.. Aren't we..
Well in any case, I heard a version of that lovely nursery rhyme from a friend and read another on the internet, so I shall be researching more on how my little skit shall do. If any Red Rose'ers are reading this, this is a small hint on what's happening, yo.

And well for today.
ARGH. DAMN TUITION. Okay, when Chirri-chan says she wants sleep, Chirri-chan WANTS SLEEP. RAWR.

Okay, so anyways, today I was awaken by my best friend/enemy/'sister'/Rping Online Sister/Husband/Child/Aunt/Great grandma and whatsoever, aka. Sam/Tsuki/Storm/Vega/-- nevermind, you get it. So this person wakes me with the kindness from with her heart, voice and stuff. And all i did was got grumpy ;_;. I'm so mean.
So anyways, managed to get to tuition on time, with me whining about sleep. I swear I was half sleeping in class, my head was all spinny, but in the end, i went out with my.. othersisterperson-otherbestfriendperson-cosplayer-anime-lover- aka, Ri-chan, and Drea-chan. Okay, so we went. From morning 8 o'clock. I woke up, tuition until 12 noon, came back at 6. HOLY SHIT. I WAS SO DEAD TIRED. So I slept at 6, woke up at 8. Now its 1. I got no idea what I'm doing up, but I am.

Time for my random list.

Current <3> Jigoku Shoujo
Current <3 J-rock band: Phantamagoria.
Current random <3: Sleep.Teddy.Songs.Anime.Forum.Dance. Butterfly.

-End-

.: Pitiful Shadows cloaked in darkness, Thy actions cause men pain and suffering. Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins. How would you like to see what death is like? :.

No comments: