Saturday, March 3

-Twenty Second Blood Butterfly -

Depressed.

Depressed. Depressed.Depressed. Depressed.Depressed. Depressed.Depressed. Depressed.Depressed.

Tired. Sleepy.

I come online and I did the shittyiest thing in my life. I just insulted someone's religion. I mean, yeah. Omg. What the hell is up with me. And you know, i just noticed it was unintentional. and this someone just came up to tell me I'm pulling that person down, BUT WELL I'M SORRY. And then there was another arguement. And then shit happens.
My online siblings and uncle started an argument and I was USELESS. I SWEAR, USELESS. But hey, not only was I useless, I MADE THINGS WORSE.
WELL SHIT, I'M SORRY FOR BEING WEAK. Thanks ALOT for understanding.

I don't know, I'm just not me anymore. Its screaming in me. I'm not me. I don't understand why. And its not helping me at all. My phantom limbs are just ACHING everytimes I have clothes on. T_T; As if my emotionally being isn't in pain enough, this has to happen.

I'm hiding too much of me. It's hidden that I myself can't see it. It has dissolved. Gone. No more. I don't even know sometimes who the fuck i am. Its VERY frustating, you know. Its like. I'm me, but not me. Its like. Ah shit, I don't know. I'm not me anymore. I just know how to make people think of me because of what I do. I do know the things humans want to see in a specific situations and the specific reactions they want to have. Its completely not hard at all. But I love to twist the situation to see new reactions. Maybe I'm still learning. But I don't get it. Now that's my hobby. Just to twist the simple reactions- or untwist it for humans to see it primitively.

Psychology is a wonderful subject. And the human mind is actually only that narrow. But its a dangerous thing. I twist it so much just for a test for them. But when i don't get the results I want,


I just end up hurting me.











No comments: